A Note About Copyright
I retain personal copyright on all my writings. But those published on this web site are freely available for NOT FOR PROFIT use so long you follow these conditions:
- You may quote sections providing you reference them to this url and acknowledge my rights as author.
- You may reprint entire articles providing you reference them to this url and acknowledge my rights as author. Typically, you may want to distribute copies at a support group or use them for a training day.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are you entitled to charge for this.
- If you collect donations to cover the cost of printing and inadvertently make a profit, please donate it to your favourite autism charity.
- Please do not alter or edit my text in any way that might subvert my meaning.
- If you want people to access these articles from your website you are welcome to link to this site. I would like to know of any links thus made.